- 15 min
Cook orzo: bring a pot of water to boil and cook the orzo about 10 min. Drain and set aside.
Prepare the ingredients:
- Thinly slice the radish and cucumbers
- Squeeze out the lemon juice
- Cut the** olives** in half
- Chop the chives
- Cut the chicken breast in half lengthwise to form two cutlets
Cook the cutlets: coat chicken cutlets with flour and shake off the excess. In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Sauté the cutlets 2 minutes on each side.
Add lemon juice, as well as the dissolved chicken broth. Sprinkle with sliced Gordal olives and add the thyme sprigs. Let the sauce reduce for 1 minute.
- Make the salad: in a bowl, toss the radishes, the cucumbers, yogurt and chives. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate bowl, mix the orzo with coriander pesto.
- Serve cutlets with salad and orzo.