- 20 min
Cook the bulgur: bring the water to a boil, cover bulgur in a small bowl, seal with plastic wrap and let rest for 10 minutes to allow it to absorb all the liquid. Drain excess water if needed and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Meanwhile, in a pan, roast almonds 2-3 minutes over medium heat until golden brown (be careful not to burn them).
Prepare the salad:
- Peel and slice the orange
- Thinly slice the fennel bulb
- Chop the mint
- Rinse whole black Hojiblanca olives
- Combine olive oil and sherry vinegar in a salad bowl and add orange, fennel, mint, bulgur and almonds
- Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Mince the garlic.
In an oiled frying pan, cook the fish for 4 minutes over medium heat.
After 4 minutes, add garlic, whole black olives and rosemary leaves. Cook 4 minutes more.
Serve the fish with the orange and fennel salad.